My ex apologized... again?

My ex boyfriend and I met while we were in college. We were together off and on for about 6 years. He did have the habit of cutting off contact and I knew this was because he was seeing other women. The last time he disappeared I found out he was engaged. I was heartbroken and it took me a long time to not be depressed about it and I knew I deserved better. A few years later he contacted me online wanting to apologize what had happened only to find out he wanted to sleep with me and his new wife was pregnant. Recently he contacted me again saying he hoped I was doing well, he recently had a little girl ( who is almost a year old but he doesn't know I found out about his daughter) and it made him reflect on our past. I was somewhat offended at first because he has a daughter before we met. I decided to just wish him well and congratulate him on his daughter since I was past the point of being angry and didn't want to keep hearing apologies. He's not part of my life anymore. I had wanted for a very long time to get closure and just started to accept that I may not get that from him. I felt I was finally able to move forward and he sends me this. Could have this been a sincere apology or another attempt to sleep with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• most likely wanted to sleep with you... leave the past in the past.

What Guys Said 1

• He just wants to fuck

What Girls Said 0