Im so mad! This guy has another girlfriend just minutes after me dumping him?

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡Im so mad! This guy has another girlfriend just minutes after me dumping him!?

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on and be the better person. You can always find another guy to date. He won't last long with her. That is my prediction.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• @thatunknowngirl is right. if you dumped him it doesn't matter anymore. if he was already Cushing then it must proves that you made the right choice to dump him. if he wasn't chatting and is just that attractive to other girls who cares, you're the one who choose to dump him lol don't exorcism him to be as unhappy as you are. just choose to be happy yourself

• You dumped him, why do you care?

• First of all, that sucks. Second, how do you expect us to read that? lol. Finally, he's either just saying that to get to you, or he had something lined up and is actually on to someone else already. If it's the last thing, this would suggest that he has loyalty issues or... you were actually the problem. Either way, I think you should move on and not concern yourself with it too much.

• Had someone in the wings, so to speak. You dropped him, so he's on the market. But why would you even care? You dumped *him*.

• it just shows how fickle he is. that's why she's mad.

• @PurpleNurple Everyone's different. My buddy Rodney got over a major breakup in about an hour. It'd take me months to do that. "Emotionally invested" is an interesting concept, don't you think? Do guys view that the same way as girls? Because I know he didn't.

• when you're really interested in something or someone and get attached to them, it can then be said you're emotionally invested in them. And yeah there are guys who are like that as well.

• he probably was already interested in her or maybe even cheated on you with her, and then he broke up with you to be with her

• Cool story bro! 👍

• Maybe he already had a girlfriend before you guys broke up. And maybe you wasn't the girlfriend.
    Who knows? If he moves that fast, just leave it and don't even bother.

• Your mad that he has a girlfriend after you dumped him? Are you fucking crazy?

• Damn

• Sorry but he probably had her with you.

• I guess he had someone already on the side

• You got played.

What Girls Said 7

• Don't worry! I'm sure they won't last! I've seen this happen over and over on my newsfeed. People break up with someone then they are immediately with someone else. With seemingly no break. And each new person is their "Most amazing SO ever!<3".

Not trying to be cynical, but great relationships take time to develop. You aren't in love with someone after 1 date. You need to get to know the person. Sure love at first sight sounds amazing. But that is lust, not love. Maybe even obsession depending on the person.

The best thing people can do is meet someone, get to know them and make connections. Develop attachments over time. In my experience, things that start off intense right away fizzle fairly quickly.

• Because you dumped him he may just be saying that to make you jealous. Also it shouldn't bother you what he does anymore if you dumped him. If it was the other way around it would be different but you left him.

• girl go see the pic!

• Crap ignore it here. I forgot to go back first lol

• He's not worth your time...

• What caused the breakup?

• Oh well just move on.

• do it

• How could anyone read what's on that pic?