Should I let him go?

My ex boyfriend has some depression problems and always comes to me for help and I fix them. But every time I do this we end up talking and then he asks me out again but I don't want to get caught up in that again, he's called me horrible things and broke my trust last time and I needed to get out of that relationship everyone told me I wasn't acting like myself I was acting more depressed and moody etc. anyway, should I be helping him bc I really do feel bad about him hurting himself like that and I don't know what to do or should I let him go so he can work it out for himself?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Get out of that, don't let him make you depressed. Get him to a counselor or something, just dont let his mood rub off on you. I would not stay in a relationship like that. Get him help, even if he doesn't want it.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• Do not set yourself on fire to keep someone else warm.

• No he needs to move on with his life

• Don't get dragged down to his level which is what would happen if you go back to him...

What Girls Said 0