Am I horrible for blocking my ex 2 days after we broke up?

I've been going through on and off phases with someone. It started a few weeks after my senior year started. I dated him freshman year he was my 1st relationship but he ended it and I went through multiple makeout/sexual sessions after sophomore year. I let him use me to cheat on someone without thinking of it. But back to Senior year I went through texting and other things I didn't give him my virginity but I went through a depression because he told me he was out with friends and then he posted the next day with another girl on snapchat. one with the caption I got her the. other a video with him grabbing his arm. I was devastated so I blocked him from everything. About a few weeks later I went to a homecoming game with some graduated 2016 alumni and was in a post. the next day I got a message from that friend that he wanted to talk to me. So I talked and then we got back together I started developing anxiety when I was in the relationship because I didn't feel the joy I once felt before I hated myself and cried so much. I started opening myself up bit it started feeling like it was about sex and then a month and a half later I had to have a friend help me end it. I broke up with him because I saw his scores going up and l felt like I wasn't making him happy. I blocked him from everything we contact through I forgot instagram then after finals I felt a lot more calm and then thought maybe I'll never find love then the next day I get a follow request from him and accept it we talk and he goes on about how he misses me and how he couldn't ask for anyone better. So we dated again I finally started going on dates but he still seemed fixated on sex I wasn't ready. my parents still weren't happy with him but if he went with me to a dance that they would feel better and then his dad had been put into a coma and he started getting more homework from college and then three days ago he said he wanted to but not wanted to break up and other things running out of room

03

What Guys Said 3

• High school drama! How much of this drama could you have avoided? All of it.

When you break up with someone, that means the relationship did not work. There is no reason to get back together with that person. Doing so only produces drama and you rediscover why it didn't work the first time.

To get over someone, you don't try to remain friends. Why would you want to be friends with someone who cheated on you? You have no obligation to maintain any contact with him whatsoever. When most adults break up, they never see the person again, they never have conversations, they don't remain FB friends, or any of that baloney. This "staying friends" stuff is just a way to say that you are breaking up without really breaking up.

• No you aren't wrong if you need some time/ space.

• Most women act immaturely anyway so we're used to it.

What Girls Said 0