Should I ask my ex boyfriend to get back with me?

me and my ex broke up not long ago but i miss him so much and i could just ask to take it slow, what do you guys think?

12
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Why did you break up?

• because he needed time to think about stuff and he said he didn't want a relationship anymore but we just recently started talking again

• That is a BS excuse for breaking up. That's what you say when you aren't brave enough to tell your SO the real reason for the break up. Making up is what comes before your next break up. Save yourself some time and heartache; don't do it.

• Haha no, don't get me wrong but let me share a golden key; Ex can't be next.

What Girls Said 1

• No. Once you've gone so far with a person, you can't reset the pace. You'll just fall right back into old ways, and clearly he doesn't want that.
    Sounds to me like the break up came as a shock to you? This is the time to reflect on who you are, and what you want/need from life, then try dating someone new in few months once you're over him. Try to access how much of yourself changed because of him, and what you can do to get your emotional independence back.