I feel like I scare people away. I wish people liked me, I hate myself. What would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• read self help books, how to win friends and influence people by dale carnegie and read 7 habits of highly effective people and read boundaries by townsend and cloud. also try to compliment people a lot, and talk about their lives a lot to let them know you are interested in them and you want to know how they are doing too. good luck

Most Helpful Guy

• I was always kind of introverted, but as the years have gone by, I've become more positive. If you just have a positive composure about yourself, smile, and say 'hello', it might help. If people see you being negative, they might actually be afraid to talk to you.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• I would work on the things I dislike about myself.
    Alone.

• You stop hating yourself. It is hard to like people who are always pessimistic because all their pessimism and negativity always end up influencing those around them.

• Yep. I don't talk to anyone. So I'm not pessimistic to anyone I keep to myself

• I have no clue how to start that process

• Just ignore some things you hate about yourself and try to make the best of the situation

• i would end my life lmao

What Guys Said 2

• How do you scare people away? Turn your negativity into dark humor or sarcasm

• start drinking around other drunk people! it works!