Do you dump a girl because you think she is too good for you?

^

(explain reasons)

or it is said to lessen the blow

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I think that's a super egotistical reason. I mean you're essentially determining for someone else who isn't you what is bad, good and "too good" for them. I may have a low opinion of myself, but who am I to say that another person should view me the same way I do

Most Helpful Girl

• I've rejected guys because they were too good for me.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Yes.

If it's obvious to you she has so much potential and is meant to soar even way above you, why would you willingly be the ball & chain that will cage her from a fuller, more satisfying life? If you can plainly see that another guy she''s interested in can enhance her life far more than you can between based on your capacity now and the foreseeable future, can you really drag her down to your level and, in a clear conscience, say that you truly love her?

• yeah, that's true. it's happening and happened with me too.

What Girls Said 1

• That's BS lol if someone tells you that, they're most likely tryna find excuses to not commit.