I miss my ex and I don't know if ill ever get over it?

02

What Guys Said 2

• You'll get over it. And in fact, you need to put a clock on it. If you aren't over your ex after 3 months, you're doing things to keep you purposely in misery. Don't do that to yourself, especially given that you're at a time in your life where you have more romantic options than you'll ever have again.

• I felt like I was over it until i noticed he had unblocked me on social media.. why'd he do this if he texted me saying "get out of my life. i love her and not you" 3 moths ago?

• You know, I don't think that anyone ever actually wants to block someone. They do it because they feel they have to (i. e. someone won't take the hint). So him unblocking you doesn't actually mean anything. If he sends you a friend request, then sure but if he just unblocked you, then I wouldn't put any weight in it.

• Don't worry you will. Most people break up with an average of 3-5 people before finding the person they end up marrying.

What Girls Said 0