How do you get over someone who you still care about a lot, how do you get over that sadness and pain and stop missing them?

I think if people really truly cared about the other they would be in your life through ups and downs or work though it all. If they truly cared they would still be in your life, but if they choose to leave, how do you get over that sadness and pain and stop missing them?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. pray for the better world..
    2. do something which makes u feel better
    3. enjoy ur own life.. go and travel..
    4. get some hobbies.. learn something new.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You do the things you love. You focus on you and what you do to make you feel better. Clear your mind out of all things that relate to him. Be yourself and be strong

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• You have to let go, mentally and otherwise. If you are still holding on to the person then it's a bit like saying "How do I drop this stick that I am clinging on to for dear life?". Letting go doesn't happen instantly, it's a process and you have to keep reinforcing the message in your own mind, that you need to let them go in order to move on and to get back to being at peace with yourself.

Then you just be patient. You accept that getting over someone is a process that takes some time. You recognise that it will hurt for a time and then it will start to get better. It's good to be aware of that because you can prepare for it and you can remind yourself of it when things seem hopeless.

1|0
    0|0
  • Busy your mind with positive aspects that you can relate with. Cease communication with that person. Heal slowly day by day.

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!