I need to breake up with my girlfriend?

i met my girlfriend on the Internet. tbh, i hate long distance relationships. i saw her just not enough and the last time it just felt like we were friends. also, we were both shy.
so, i think I might not love her anymore plus the long distance...
but now she is in a really hard phase of her life, she meant i were the one and only thing that keeps her alive... im afraid that she would kill herself if i would break up..
what shall I do?

• break up now
  • do not break up
  • break up leater (wait til she feels better)
    Vote C
  • other (comment)
    Vote D

43

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't have someone guilt trip you into staying with them when you don't want to be with them, that's ridiculous. Just break up with her.

• im really afraid that she will kill herself then..

• So whats wrong with being her friend until she's alg and then break it off with her

• i dont know when she's going to be alright.. plus i... okay man got me. i dont know

Most Helpful Girl

• Her being unhappy could even be a resulting factor of the relationship. Been through a similar situation before, except he was an asshole and I probably wouldn't of cared if he did something stupid. You can stay with someone because they "need" to stay alive, that's a lot of pressure. Talk to her about it, maybe you can be friends, be there for her still.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• be honest with her. you can be her friend.

• Why u need it? its so bad. i think try again.

What Girls Said 3

• I would wait until things got better for her before breaking up

• She will get over it. Don't lie to yourself. It does more damage the longer you drag it out.

• I know exactly how you feel. 😢😞 been there in the same situation.