So a problem arose recently?

So I was recently caught cheating, but don't get me wrong, I love my girlfriend but lately she's been giving me the cold shoulder. She found me at her friends house and broke up with me on the spot. then she took to social media to try and ruin my information. who does that. how do I get her to take me back. I do love her but she's been so distant.

Most Helpful Girl

• She shouldn't have done that but then again, you can't say or do anything cause, let's face it- you cheated

Most Helpful Guy

• Why did you cheat on her in the first place? Trust and communication is key in a relationship, and cheating won't happen, if you have both of those. Not saying she's right in her actions, because revenge is never right.. But she's being human, retaliating to your direct assault on her feelings.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• fuck you, you asshole don't pretend to be the good guy.

• My god. It's one thing to cheat but with her damn friend? Geese!

What Guys Said 2

• Uhm... caught cheating pretty much sums it all up here. Just because you're getting the cold shoulder is not a green light to dip the wick somewhere else. It's a sign that what you have needs attention, and you realized it too late. You probably won't get her back. If you do, it'll take ages and ages of time, effort, and honesty.

• i have no idea dude wtf could you have done to deserve this

• I know what I did but she had no right to go and spew out lies

• I had a better idea. I have a bunch of pics of her with my dick on my face and in her mouth that was what I was going to post

• yea say "were scared of my big dong"