He blocked me on social media?

My ex and i of 4 years broke up 6 months ago. There were a lot of me chasing him for the first few months but a few weeks ago i found out he's been talking to a new girl and i eventually gave up, tho im still into him. Im still in his fb acc and he's left this girl hanging since 4 days ago. He's barely talking to her now. But just now i realised he blocked me on twitter, fb, ig and snapchat. I'm pretty sure it's very recent since i was still able to see his tweets yesterday. I'm not that much affected by it but curious to why he's doing it? Is it to get attention or is he trying to move on since he's social medias dont show him with other girls.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• It's impossible to say. He might just want a clean break. Either way, he's an ex so it's his right to do as he pleases and you should just focus on moving on. This is one of the main down sides with social media, it allows people to torture themselves and keep the grieving going. It requires a person to have a lot more self control.

Consider him blocking you as an opportunity to let him go and to move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty sure that code for leave m the eff alone.. he's moved on and wants nothing to do with you anymore..

What Guys Said 1

• When guys block your social media accounts its more likely cz that's where his weakness is... He doesn't want to see you posting stuff about you being happy n moved on... He knows if he sees you every time on social media it affects him...
    Rarely do guys do it for attention... Girls on the other hand would do it to spark up a reaction.
    He's trying to move on... n doesn't want distractions.

What Girls Said 1

• Probably because you're still attempting to contact him, and still stalking him online. Take the hint and leave him alone.