My ex want to go on holiday together?

Me and my ex have been finished a year. She moved on and has a new girlfriend. We both live on two different continents.
We constantly row and I end up blocking her and the unblocking her because I want to be with her, and clearly she doesn't want to be with me. She's made it clear we are finished.
Then I will unblock her because I miss her. She's told me she talks to me most in this world, I pointed out it should be her girlfriend not her ex.
She contacted me asking me to go to a gig with her in a country we haven't been in together.
I told her it would probably be more appropriate she goes with her girlfriend, not me.
Why on earth would she ask me to go? When were finished a year, and she says she doesn't want to be with me?
Any advice would be great.

01
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• she probably misses the quality time you both spent together and wants to get back. don't reject. go on and make some more memories.

What Girls Said 0