Would you rather be "ghosted" or told exactly why the other person does not want to be with you and a goodbye?

If you had to choose, if the person leaving was someone you really cared about how would you want it to be done?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would want the reason so I don't waste lots of time wondering how I messed up and not move on with life, an explanation that there was nothing I could do to get her back, and a nice "goodbye"

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• I've been ghosted and I have ghosted. Telling a person you care about where and how she fails isn't nice for either. Most usually feel why you grew apart. Growing apart doesn't happen in 24 hours' time. it often leads to useless fight.

• Years past, I'd have chosen the latter. Now, the former. Reason being... I don't want to be tortured with a drawn out explanation-keeping the door open for reconciliation-, and it's better just to move on with life.

• Be told exactly why and goodbye

• I would rather be told exactly why and then goodbye. Ghosting is 100% chicken shit, rude, childish.

• I like your username.
    to your question: yes I think I would like to know.

• told. ghosted is dumb, in my opinion

What Girls Said 0