Kicked my girlfriend of 6 months out of the house?

Well, me and ex girlfriend had a heated argument on the stupidity of sjw liberals. We never talk politics much but during the argument she revealed she voted for Hillary. I fucking flipped and kicked her out of the house. I am getting lot of calls from here friends that what I did was wrong although I don't give two fucks about it. Am I justified?
Damn!. I feel so stupid that I was in a relationship with here.

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel triggered so you must be a troll lol

Thats a general rule of thumb for this website.

• Nah, I am generally a calm person but last night I was so furious

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• Are you justified in breaking up with someone and leaving them without shelter because they simply don't share the shame political views as you? Uh..
    That's ultimately a valid reason to end a relationship over but you have to learn how to deal with your feelings in a more mature, reasonable way. Your behaviour sounds like how I'd expect a 5 year old to behave if they're not given what they want.

• ha! common rule in my life. Zero tolerance for stupidity. It wasn't even a solid relationship so I guess it doesn't matter.

• See, I did explained her why Hillary was a bad option but no she won't listen and kept arguing with the most insanely idiotic things I ever heard and at no point in her incoherent response she was close to anything and I felt dumber to listen to it. She was completely closed off to hearing my opinion and she threatened to leave so I full filled her wish.

• congrats. I hope you enjoy getting better acquainted with your hand. :)

• No. This really is stupid. Why does it matter who voted for whom? I can understands ending the relationship over different morals and values, but putting her on the streets for not sharing your views? That's controlling.

• She isn't on the streets but at her parents house.

• Trans pacific partnership

• I was against both Hillary and Trump. I'm still on the fence about him, but I've seen just as much good as bad. I'm going to give him a chance. If America was actually a business, which is really isn't but it's been going that way a long time, than a successful CEO would make a great president.

• media3.giphy.com/media/2fXuQelb1AT9C/giphy.gif

Dude that's a bit extreme. Yes you are wrong, you don't kick your partner out for a minor disagreement.

• If you really loved her or even cared for her you wouldn't have kicked her out. No, you are not justified. That is just stupid on your part. That isn't a valid reason at all.

What Guys Said 1

• It's funny how conservatives call liberals out being intolerant of views different than theirs which there is some truth to that as liberals at least some of the more extreme ones at least claim to be tolerant but shut out any opinions different than their own but the exteme conservatives are ust as bad as the liberals as they too shut out anyone who disagree with their opinions