people say that if a guy truly loved you, he will come back if he loved you he will come back after he broke up
do you think he will Even when we are just 17 years old?
we really had a great time and meant a lot to each other
what is the best thing to do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust in fate. If you are compatible and have good memories there is always the chance your paths will cross again. Try to think about that when you think about him..

But in the meantime, you have a life to lead. You've learned from this experience, so you can handle future situations better!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Please just move on. Don't you have any positive females you can look up to? Someone who can help advise you and guide you.

You deserve better. You're young with your whole life ahead of you. Stop posting this question everyday, stop thinking about him. Stop moping around.
    Go out be young, have fun and live your life.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• If he did love you, he may reach out to you again. Love is a difficult situation among teenagers, because people of that age commonly is after something that isn't love. Why did you break up if, as you said, you had a great time?

0|0
    0|0
    • He broke up because he no longer saw a future for us.. and broke up now so he didn't have to hurt me later..
      But its been 2 months no contact and he hasn't tried to reach out

• Show All
    • Do you think i should stay out of contact and wait for him to contact? Do you think he will?

• To be honest, I think it would be beneficial for you to focus on yourself, for the time being. You have no obligation to contact him. You, are the most important person in your life, and that should always be your priority.

• stop believing fairy tales 😂

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• best to move on. If he was the one for you he'll be back

0|0
    0|0