So my heart got broken by a man who I was with for 8 months and treated me awful yet I still loved him... do you have any words of encouragement?

never met his friend or family. we broke up literally like 30 min ago over text. he treated me aweful. I just would like to hear words of encouragement or some jokes or something mood lifting

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Were you like lonely before you've met him? I hate seeing people getting hurt and still have feeling for them. Like there is much better people in the world why waste your time on some prick who going to treat you wrong. Think of this as a sign of relief and move on. Enjoy every moment of your life

• I was plus I'm overweight and have a kid not much is going for me other than my smarts from school

• I will thank you so much it helped me out

Most Helpful Girl

• It was only 8 months at least you didn't waste years of your life and if he treated you bad F him there's always something better

What Guys Said 4

• Well I do not know you personally, but if he broke up with you over text then you deserve someone way better than that. You will find a guy who treats you much better. I hope you heal and are able to move on when the time is right for you

• Men Who treat women like shit usually have a problem with themselves and they take it out on females because they can't take it out on other males or something usually

• this the SAME GUY who you never met his family or friends

What Girls Said 1

• Don't put yourself down! That just means there is someone better out there for you