Do you stay friends with your ex's people?

I got some backlash for NOT staying in touch with my ex friends. No offense, but if we were never close to begin with. Why would I? And the fact they didn't like me? Also played a part.

They got upset, cause they wanted to be nosy about my life after the breakup. Thoughts? Do you stay in touch with your ex's people?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were you, I wouldn't give a fuck about these people in particular. Any issue they have with you is their problem alone. Nothing you should concern yourself with.

What Guys Said 3

• Forget about staying friends, I don't even stay in contact with my exes or their people.

• The best part about friendlist is that you get to choose who gets on the list and which ones can remain.
    It would of course, be a common courtesy to let people know at least once why you're letting them go. It would help them gain closure too.
    You could surely cut them off without an explanation, but then you'd be unfair to complain if someone else did it to you.

• nope, I'd be a strong person without needing them to be my friends.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm still really good friends with my ex's friends. But I was always close with them so my situation is a bit different to yours. If I was never really close with them, then I wouldn't bother staying friends with them. I don't think you've done anything wrong here. I'd just ignore the people giving you sh*t about it tbh.

• Not really.