O great he's alive 8 liked him better dead?

So a guy I dated long distance for 9 months just dropped off the earth on August 2 2016 not telling anyone wary he went or why he was gone and today he just pops up and texted me says hi how are you? I'm I wrong for being fucking pissed?

011

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you ever meet him? Or did you just talk to a guy for 9 months? Sure be pissed but uhmmm, you can kinda expect that shit to happen online.

• I don't see how that matters

• You don't think it's easier to be ghosted on the internet than say someone you go to work/school with?

Just seems like a waste of energy to be annoyed at that. Better to save your pissed off for someone real in my opinion.

• No I refuse to look

What Guys Said 10

• i don't think it's wrong because even if u have never met him reality u had growed affection towards him... but still don't waste ur time in online relationships, try to find real relationships in ur real life

• No I refuse to look.

• ok u sound stressful now... u really don't want a professional to evaluate ur mental health right?

• I don't need one to what just because somebody's a little different from you you think they need help

• if he just tries to act like nothings wrong?
    Yeah, you should be pissed

• O hi how are you. Me I'm fine you. Umm I'm a little drunk. Me drunk why? Him family problems don't really want to talk about it how have you been. The only thing I keep thinking is how I'd like to shoot him with a trank and push him in a shark tank.

• What you need to do is break his arms and legs then throw him in

• No but he would die im happy with that.

• Its perfectly reasonable to be pissed off

• It sounds like life teased you pretty harshly. I would be pissed about it too.

• No I don't think so

• ehm. ignore him. he sounds like a fuckboy

• I didn't say anything about that I just said do I have a right to be a bit pissed off

• Trust me I can think of a lot worse things to do I'm considered violent and I get rather pissed off when people do things that affect me without explanation or Reason

• yeah same

• ehhh a little but I wouldn't be

• Nope. But I never understood long distance relationships to begin with.

• yes you are wrong and over thinking it.

• How am I in the wrong

• do what you want

• I already am I'm playing nice but being biter as fuck on the inside

• No no. That's understandable you're a little miffed

What Girls Said 0