How do I regain my confidence after being dumped?

I was dating this guy I liked for a few months now and it truly seemed like he was interested in pursuing something more with me. We went out, did what most couples do, he introduced me to his friends... Then all of a sudden, he refuses to acknowledge that we were even dating and that I am too inexperienced for him. Just like that.
I lost my confidence and my self-esteem is at an all-time low right now because now I just keep comparing myself to other girls who are more experienced than I am and wishing I was them.
What can I do to not hate my life? I would appreciate any advice. Thanks.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Time, boyfriend or yourself...
    given enough time, you will stop thinking about him and move on. You can also find a guy who treats you well. I believe what a boyfriend should always do is prioritize making his girl feel great about herself. You find a guy like that then i promise you will stop comparing yourself to other girls and find happiness with your new man. You can aslo just disregard everything i just said and focus on yourself. take up a new hobby, improve your intelligence by reading, do something youve always wanted to do, even something as simple as working out 4-5 times a week can give you a lot of self-confidence and self-respect. If you improve yourself, you will love yourself... simple as that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Whhyyyy are you letting someone affect the way you think of youself? Who cares what he thinks of you. Its what you think of yourself. That's what matters. He's a douche girlie. Get prepared cuz there's more out there. That's why you have to have thick skin in dating game so you won't take nothing personal. Always love yourself. How can someone love you if you don't? Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• So he dumped you because you were inexperienced?

• Yes. Sounds unrealistic right? That's why I'm still shocked. He overlooked his attraction to me, my personality, and everything I had to offer just because of my lack of dating/sexual experience.

• That's ridiculous, everyone was inexperienced at one point in their life. That's no reason to be down on yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• best way is to go out with girl friends and find someone to have a casual experience with