What's my ex's problem?

I have my ex an ultimatum a week ago.. Either we are in a relationship or no sex and no being a place to stay while he is drunk.. He txted me the other night at 2 am asking if my daughter was still interested in playing the guitar and that he has one and he would like to fix it before giving it to her.. I said yes he could.. Then the next day sends me a video about cute otters which I respond to. aww with a smiley face but that was three days ago and nothing.. I dont want to initiate any contact till he and I have both figured out where this is going.. I don't really think he has a guitar for my daughter.. I think he just wanted to see what my reaction would be.. I don't know I'm not really sure where this is going to begin with if anywhere.. Any suggestions and comments would be appreciated

21

What Guys Said 1

• It should be obvious to you by now this relationship is going nowhere and never will. It's obvious to everyone but you. He's a loser and you can do much better and you will not remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it

What Girls Said 2

• Just ignore him. Sorry you're going through this. But you need to SHOW you aren't going to stick around. Be the one that got away. Unless he contacts you wanting to talk serious, and I mean him contacting you first saying "can we talk?" I'd just ignore. He isn't gonna take you serious if you answer mudane questions. And if you do respond be a bitch... meaning be short and cold wit ur answers

• I kind of have the same problem. Does your ex have kids of his own?