How to make a guy jealous?

I know it sounds stupid and immature but here's the short story: I'm basically in love with this guy but he's planning on asking out this girl and I genuinely do not like her for a variety of reasons. Anyways I was wondering how I could make him jealous of me and to make him want me instead of her?

Also keep in mind he said he would date me if I wasn't so far away and the girl he's gonna ask out looks like me and we have the same interests so I feel like he's just filling a void I don't know

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't. Just move on, find someone who hasn't got their eyes on anyone else. You'll just regret this later in life.

Most Helpful Girl

• In this situation making him jealous won't work. You mentioned that he is far away, so maybe he likes you but he dosent want to have a long distance relationship. So being with this other girl will distract him from the fact that he can't be with you. Id its the girl the one that you dont like, just tell him the valid reasons and see what he chooses to do with your advice.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• Why don't girls understand that making a guy jealous works against he girl?

• simple date with another guy front of him..

• umm. show him something he won't get

What Girls Said 2

• So basically he's telling you you are second choice? Forget him! But if your goal is to make him jealous start seeing someone else, that may do it.

• flirt with other guys
    have a male best friend
    go to a party without him and share pictures