Should I have sex even though I'm not over my ex?

It's been a month and week that my ex and I separated and now girls that I had before are coming back since I let them know I'm single but I'm not over my ex. I was sitting with one of those girl in my car just talking and things kinda escalated but I stopped cause I felt weird about the situation felt like I was not doing the right thing even though I'm single so do you guys think it's fine to have sex with other people even though I'm not over my ex?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If your not ready don't do it, fuck what others think it's how you feel, don't do something out of pressure you'll regret it later

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ideally no for the sake of the girls' feelings unless they're kind of okay with casual sex, no strings attached -- you'll tend to compare those girls to your ex and they'll never be good enough because if you're not over her, she is what defines "best" to you.

That said, I can understand if you try anyway. It's miserable to come home to an empty bed when you're heartbroken.

0|1
    0|0
    • Even a kiss tends to feel all wrong -- not the same technique, maybe even different taste/smell, etc. Every other girl tends to remind you that they're not her if you find yourself feeling wrong about it.

• Indeed they know I don't want any strings attached and they're fine with it but it's my inner self that tells me not too and yes that's exactly what I was doing I was with that girl but I was thinking in my ex telling my self it's not even good

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• it's fine but I suggest you sort out your feelings first before

1|1
    0|0
  • Is it possible for you and your ex to work things out? If it is then I will say maybe no sex for now

0|1
    0|0
  • no wait till you are over

1|0
    0|0
  • Best way to get over someone is to get under someone

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 1

• have sex whenever you feel like it man there is nothing wrong with taking some time to sort out you emotions your a guy not a robot

0|1
    0|0
    • That's exactly what I say to my self but then something inside stops me

• welp just you know have a wank and tell that something inside you to take a hike. if you aren't emotionally at a point where you want to have sex with other people then dont it doesn't make you any less of a man. it makes you more human