Break up advice please?

Okay so he kept ignoring me and last night I send him a message to tell me what happened, and his way of breaking up was to block me on whatsApp, did I do something wrong by asking why I'm being ignored?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't let it get to you, but don't dwell on it either, if they are notorious for doing this, or for being a jerk in general, just dump him, he isn't worth the constant heartbreak. Keep in mind that there would be people that would do whatever to get with you, and if he wants nothing, then he doesn't deserve anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• Gotta ask is this your real boyfriend or a guy you met online?

What Guys Said 4

• No you are absolutely right..
    I advise you meet him personally and ask what exactly reason to ignoring you..

• Nope he's just a douche, I'd say dump him and move on.

• It was probably nothing you did. The first girl I dated broke up with me by just not responding to me at all, so I know how you feel. And I thought our relationship was pretty good, we never fought and always had a great time together. I didn't understand it and it really hurt. Don't really know what you can do other than hope he has a change of heart and decides to contact you.

• move on. obviously too immature to be an adult

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!