• Ask
  • myTake

He leaves, he comes back, then he leaves again, and come back again.

OK, so I have met this guy for over a year and a half, and we had a lot of chemistry going on, we are from different cultures, which I think is nice. The bottom line is, he has a gf, and he went to live with her after 5 months we met. Sometimes he talks to me for a couple months and have sexy talking and sending pictures and stuff, but then out of nowhere he stop talking me, months later he comes back and say sorry, and hi misses me, even tho he knows this is incorrect cause he has a gf. Then months after he is gone again, and then he returns again saying he accepted me finally like a part of his life. I don't know guys, I'm so confused. What do you guys think!?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• something similar happened to me. he finally came back for me, said he never forgot me and we were in a relationship that lasted only 2 months. after that I got extremely hurt, I cried everynight for about 2 months. I hope the same thing doesn't happen to you. a guy who has a girlfriend and still keeps in touch with you, is a baaaad guy, someday you'll be in the position of the girlfriend and you ll be cheated on. and then its just gonna hurt like hell. deep down I think you know he's a bad guy. you might be in love, but for everything you'll probably go through your pain is not worth the love you may feel...

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like, when he is board or needs a change of scenery he comes back to you. He has no respect for you - but with out sounding harsh you don't seem to have any self respect. The thing is that if he is doing that with you how do you know he is not doing similar things with other women. You need to put yourself in his girlfriends shoes. She is going to be really cut-up when she finds out - and can you deal with the karma?

What Girls Said 2

• He is two-timing you and his gf. I am not sure why would you allow yourself to be involved with a guy with a gf. The question is what do you want.

• You have a good point here! Well I want to be happy obviously, but girl, I can't seem to find a guy like that, I mean, he is the epitome of what I look in a guy, except he is actually cheating hhe. Anyhow, I will have to give me more respect myself