My ex fiancé told me he still loves me and he kissed me when I agreed to meet up to see if things changed but I have moved on with other guy?

My ex fiancé is a pos abuser who has been calling my mom and calling me trying to start shit and saying are you sure you even love yourself and being a jerk I agreed to meet and I regret it because he hasn't changed in denial of what he did to abuse me for 9 years and I'm through with him I've moved on and don't want him he kissed me and said I want you in my life but then I called him today and he denied everything I was there hebkissed me on my lips. He saw me with my guy friend kissing in a car driving by him in his car is when this all started

12
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Just stay away and go on with your life, this guy is abusing you emotionally with his passive-aggressive behavior, you did t give him what he wants, so he's going to be an ass to you to make you feel guilty for not bending to his will.

• He's a real pos and I have a guy friend I spend time with that makes me laugh makes me smile and is a good person.

• You moved on

What Girls Said 1

• Whats the question? You don't like him, and you've moved on. Stop answering his calls and agreeing to meet him