My girlfriend Broke up with me. She said she want to be single and enjoy the life. What should I do?

We were in a relationship for 4 years. Suddenly one day she said that she wants to be single and enjoy her life. It is hard for me tbh. I want her back and I want her to regret her decision. I understand that we were in relationship for 4 years and she want to do other things. She said that she will marry me in future, but right now she just wants to stay as friends. She wants to be independent. I am not sure what could have happened. I don’t know if I should keep on trying to convince her that come back or let her go. I heard that no contact rule works, but thing is my girlfriend will never text me even if she is missing me super bad. She is just stubborn and would like me to contact her first. She talks to me like a normal person, but if I say that come back she just start changing the topic or gets mad. I don’t know what to do. Please, HELP!

12
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• To be honest, being in a relationship for that long at a young age mostly doesn't work out. And the reason for this is because people will go through a stage where they want to have their independence be able to talk to other people and kind of get a feel for what's out there. I'm sure she loved you very much but she probably has an urge to go out there and meet other guys as unfortunate as that is. As much as this is going to hurt you, it's needed because it's possible she will do this at one point or another and you don't want this to happen later on. I would give her the time and space she needs. During this time you should go out and talk to other people meet new friends and just have a good time. If you truly love her will give her space, and if she truly loves you she will realize that there's nothing better out there and you're the one that she wants. I can't stress enough how important it is to give her space because if you don't she may end up hating you even more

• Thank you so much for the advice. I think you are right. Also, the thing is she is not the kind who will try the guys. She had many friends before we met and she left everything to spend all of her time with me. Now, I think she is missing all those times. All of this does make sense, but next thing I would like to ask you since you understood the whole thing perfectly. Please, help me. Should I contact her next month? We have our anniversary and then in April she have birthday. Should I contact her then?

• We share facebook, Skype, bank account passwords. She have only changed instagram password because I uploaded a picture on IG that she didn't like. So, I am really confused about this password thing. She is not using my social media at all I know that because I could check that on history everywhere. So, what you suggest?

• I texted her today and she read my text and ignored it. What should I do? It texted her after 2 weeks. I don't know what else I should do? Please, help.

What Guys Said 2

• go be single and enjoy life. Your age thing say 18-24 ... which means you were 14-20 when you started this Relationship... That's crazy young!! go get college degree, travel, fuck strangers, GROW UP.. know yourself. She had the right Idea

• We were in a relationship when we were 17 and now we both are 21.

• go out, move forward

• Then tell her that you don't want anything to do with her ever again. If she really wanted to marry you, she would be with you right now. Sounds like a stupid bitch.