Guys, How do I tell if an ex-bf wants to reconnect or just maintain friendship? What are the obvious signs, as a guy?

We were together for 8 years. So he's started to talk after our break up which occured months back. Because we were together that long, I don't know if he's trying to reconnect or just maintain a friendship? I am dating another person now by the way. I would love to maintain friendship with my ex, but what do you think are some signs I should look for that indicates he's looking just for friendship or reconnection?

2

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you should do something about it. If you're really happy in your current relationship... put an end to the past, and reject that kinda friendship. friendship with ex will ruin your current relationship, and will hold your back.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• How physical is he being?
    What words are being used? (Words of endearment or pet names may mean more than friendship)
    How often is he trying to connect with you?

But what do I know that is just my opinion.