Why does my ex reach out to me when he gets in a fight with his girlfriend and asks for my advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask yourself a better question

Why not?

• I mean im his ex it shouldn't really matter what i think

• Its does honestly i feel like he's trying to make me jealous because our dreams are now their dreams

• I care a lot about him but i feel like her cheating on him is his karma and now he feels how i felt

What Guys Said 1

• Because he is drunk and wants to fuck you. Sorry if that's too blatant, but yeah that's it

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe he trusts your insight to his personality and values your advice? If you don't like it or think it's inappropriate just ask him to stop

• It makes me feel awkward i love helping him but it hurts me to help him with the girl he left me for

• Thank you i feel better

• I'm glad 😊

• How long have you been broken up?

• probably a bootycall

• if he was so distraught with the relationship he'd leave but you not being part of his life he can easily be with you unattached. or it could just be he's not over you just yet.

• It could be i am not so sure

• i did the same thing for a while after my ex broke up with me.
    in the end i found it too difficult to be in his life, so i went cold turkey and just cut him out. it was hard, but it was the best thing for me in the end.

• Did it take you awhile to forget and move on?

• you're welcome, i hope things get better for you soon :)

• I hope so too im getting tired of crying 😔