Have you ever convinced someone to cheat on their partner or leave their partner? If so why? Have you cheated?

I'm genuinely curious why so many people do it

512

Most Helpful Guy

• Sort of. My ex was on a "break" with her current "boyfriend" at the time because they had been fighting. She was over at my house and we were both horny. So I basically just said "yeah Idgaf if it's "cheating" or not I wanna have sex with you". Apparently she agreed because we did have sex. lmao. But I mean they were on a "break" so whether they were together or not was ambiguous.

Most Helpful Girl

• Convinced is a weird word, I went back to my hometown for a year and the guy I had been dating for four years and I had agreed to a break up because we were teens and didn't believe in long distance when I came back I had broke up with his girlfriend for him it didn't take convincing it was pretty much he wanted me and she needed to go

What Guys Said 11

• I convinced a friend to leave a partner because he admitted to me he was GOING cheat on her. I expressed to him that it's unfair to her, and if he wants to sleep with other women, he should let her go, and not drag her along.

• nope

• I've never told anyone to cheat on their SO! I've never cheated! Both of my exes cheated on me!

• Never , I'm a one woman man.

• Nope never !!

• Nope that's messed up.

• Iv stolen a few girls from guys.. I loved them better. iv cheated too.. All in the name of love.. how blinded I was to believe in love over simple truth that I was being used lol

• Yes and because he didn't treat her right or satisfy her. I told her she needs to find someone that will treat her right and keep her satisfied and she said he couldn't make her cum that she had to finish herself off every time. I told her that my wife had the same problem until she met me and now she cums every time. we ended up having sex

• I have convinced a girl to leave her boyfriend because their relationship wasn't working properly and both weren't happy latter the girl got attracted to me and got sexual with me but as i wasn't having any interest in her i went away from her

• No.. I never..

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Nope to all.

• nope neverr
    I tried to un-convince someone (idk the proper word for it) to not cheat

• I haven't, but I have had more than one guy try to get me to cheat on my husband. I'd like to know why people do this too!

• Twice. didn't really convince them to cheat.
    First time I didn't know he had a girlfriend. We stopped speaking after I found out.
    Second, he told me that basically she was abusive (friends backed up she is) and I felt sorry for him as he knew I stayed with a guy who was abusive as. I didn't feel I had a way out. But caught him out lying

• first times a mistake.
      second it is not...

• @Napoli if you message me with your pic (without anon), ill honestly tell you whether it is your looks or something else. there is something up with you. im not sure what it is though...

• @ISaythereaint I feel kind of strange sending pictures but I put a profile one up temporarily. Just quickly. I feel self conscious about having pictures up