What should I do with my marriage?

Guys I got married about 6 months ago , without money to buy a house everything was going fine he had a job I stayed at home. Then things got weird he no longer had a job and expected me to pay for all of his shit , he would play games all day and all night he is 21 . I am kinda younger , as a woman I kept on cleaning and doing food making sure we were okay ! Always at 8:00 PM he would go out and then I started questioning if he was cheating , later we got in a fight and he left ! Then I found myself pregnant with 10 weeks and he never call , his family treats me like crap , no one cares , and he been treating me like a friend :$ Tomorrow we had a dinner for Valentine's day and it been canceled his mom covers up all of his crap what should I do? I feel like he is cheating on me but whenever I try to talk he cuts me off by saying : U need to trust me !

Most Helpful Girl

• girl dump that fool..
    You dont need that stress..
    And fuck his family... His moms strait trash.
    If my son was doing some shit like that i would open a can of whoop ass lol

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• Ok, i know that this might sound like i am being a heartless bastard, but since he sounds like a horrible future father, get a divorce, then an abortion so you don't have to deal with this scumbag for another 18 years

• you should move on!

• So let me get this straight. He had a job, payed for YOU and himself, and that was okay. But when you have to work and pay for him then it's "oh, Im not paying for his shit!"? Hmm...

• No it's not like that , me and him had a job then he lost his and instead of go find a new one sat at home playing games ! Then always at 8:00 PM I know because I saw the clock he would get any reason to fight either physically or verbally and leave. But then when the weekend is over and food too he would try to control the money I gained and tell me I couldn't buy what I wanted

• I tottaly agree and I am grateful for you guyses advice

• You married a fool, don't rush into marriage 😂

What Girls Said 1