How long should I give my ex space after an break up💦?

When he broke up with me it wasn't so pleasant he started sending cuss messages and he called me chidish. I was crying didn't say nothing he dumped me because i wanted to spend time with him he won't talk to me. He contact me 2 days after the break up to see how i was doing. When he does text me it one minute nice and the next minute mean

How long should i give him space and when should i attempt to contact him again should i wait for him to say something

Most Helpful Girl

• Break ups are always a difficult subject. The fact that your ex is being nasty one minute and then nice to you the next indicates to me that he's not a very nice person, he should understand that due to the break up you're very fragile at the moment. I don't know the full story and I'm not sure what went on between you two but I suggest that you give him a few weeks of space. I know that's difficult and it's easier said than done but I feel that it will be best for both of you.

• What happen was we was dating and i looked on his facebook page and saw a another black woman's breast on his facebok page so i confront him so i went on his youtube i saw a another woman's commmet i was mad an accidentally called his aunt a bitch now i apologized i written 6 emails and messages💦😥😰he won't take me back he called me chidish

• A week or two if you can manage it. Me and my ex had a really bad break up and I left him alone for 2 weeks and we started talking about have remained friends ever since. That was almost 5 years ago so (:

• Sometimes people work better just as being friends, but at least that way you never lose each other

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• Cut all communication... stop responding and answering his calls...

• Thank god thanks so much💜

• Leave him.. humen
    When you close to him he go farther
    When yiu go farther he close to you
    Just leave him for some days
    And if he keept away.. text him if he reject u then
    He don't Deserve u

• Give him space permanently. Never communicate with an ex again.. they are past history... move on.

What Girls Said 1

• Well without context, it sounds like he is unstable. If he keeps switching between being nice and being mean and you haven't done anything wrong, I suggest moving on.

• He isn't stable he 33 I'm 16 he left me in July i was forced to an abortion with our child he forced me into oral while i was pregnant he nutted all over my face and laughed at me😥😰

• I don't understand. You think he will beat you if you don't beg for him back?

• I read it wrong i still want to because i miss him when we break uo our minds do all kinds of things mines is all over the place im gonna pray and find someone else thanks pink