Is it a good idea to wish my ex the best of luck?

I want to wish him luck for this new moment in his life and to not contact him anymore to move on. Do you think he would think I'm lame for doing that?
He was the one who left me and hurt me...

His mom contacted me these days to ask me help... My ex was doing drugs and she wanted to vent, I tried to help her and I contacted her son to know how he was doing and etc... Now I want to have the last word (I don't want him to think I used that as an excuse to contact him) and I want to cut the communication in good terms.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You are hurt, do not contact him ever again... block him and try to distract yourself

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you feel the need to wish him luck if you don't want anymore contact?
    Generally people who do this do it because they either want the last word or they want the other person to know they won't be contacting them... to open up a dialogue to contact them.
    So it depends on your reasons for feeling it's needed I guess

• His mom contacted me these days to ask me help... My ex was doing drugs and she wanted to vent, I tried to help her and I contacted her son to know how he was doing and etc... Now I want to have the last word (I don't want him to think I used that as an excuse to contact him) and I want to cut the communication in good terms.

• If you've helped him and he isn't contacting you any further is there any need to though? "We aren't in contact but I want to let you know there will be no more contact"?
      If he reaches out again I'd wish him the best and ask him not to but unless he's still trying I just don't see the point sorry

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• nah wish him luck and move on and never look back

What Girls Said 1

• Wish him luck, move on, and become happy with a new guy.