Girlfriend broke up with me but still wants me in her life as more then a friend?

So on February 13 she dumped me saying that we argued a little to much and that only seeing each other for 3 hours in 3 weeks made the distance really hard. I don't think it had much to do with the distance but more so us arguing because we both had stuff going on in our life's and looking back at it we didn't communicate well. She's driving 2 hours to pick me up from college Friday and wants to hangout all weekend and still see me. She says she still loves me and wants to be with me she just needs time to find out why she's not been happy for a while. She hasn't been happy for a long time even before me. I love her so much and want to be her boyfriend again I miss being able to call her mine and do all the stuff we use to do. She says she'd like together back together but can't promise anything as she doesn't want to lead me on or hurt me if we don't. But she says she still loves me and wants us. Please is there any chance of getting back together with her. Need any advice or opinions I can get.

10

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe just be there as a support, but dont let yourself get dragged into her feelings confusion, it will just confuse you and make it hard to get over her, or care for her.

What Guys Said 0