I feel shortexchanged in love, should I leave?

I've been with this guy for over a year and its been a ride and a half. there's so many things wrong in this relationship but I love him. he just loves me less n that's his limit. I stil have way more love to give and I don't trust sharing it with him so I hold it in. it's getting to the point where I feel seriously depressed. I cry a lot throughout the day cus I'm not being myself. I feel like shit cus in my heart I know I deserve someone more like me but I love him n don't want to let go. what should I do?

01
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• If he can't or won't give you more then I think you need to stop wasting time with him, break it off, recover, then go find the man you match better with. If you stay with a man who doesn't give you what you need you will end up feeling very alone and unloved, it could be a living hell if it got bad enough.

What Girls Said 0