He broke up with me a day before Valentine's day?

A year and half relationship, we both are in the same class, yeah we meet everyday. 2 weeks ago he said he was bored with me. And i tried to make him don't get bored. I met him, joked, talked, and i gave him a ticket to his favourite waterpark in my city, finally he said he wasn't bored anymore. A week later, he lied to me. I'm mad and i can't forgive him. He was so ignorant. I ask him what's happening? He said he was bored. I was so limp. I couldnt thinking how to make him stay with me. And we broke up. I meet him everyday because we are in the same class. I can't stop thinking about him :( How to win his heart and get him back to me :(

114

Most Helpful Guy

• NEXT!
    Honey, you cannot negotiate attraction or desire. It's either there or it isn't. Find a new guy to crush on. This one isn't worth wasting your time on.

Most Helpful Girl

• People aren't entertainment centers. Someone who can't understand that is not worth your time. The problem here is that a lot of relationships aren't on an even playing field. One partner may do more than the other, and when that occurs, this is the outcome. Find someone who you can laugh WITH. Someone that you can make laugh and enjoy without them complaining that they're not entertained like some toddler.

Given that you see this guy everyday, it is going to be very hard to get over it, but trust me, it's very possible. You have to give yourself time to heal. Cry your eyes out. Listen to break up songs or just your favorite songs in general. Discuss it with your friends. Right down how you're feeling. The number one way to get over feelings is admitting to them.

I hope this works and best of luck to ya. :)

What Guys Said 3

• don't ;) get over it and move on

• Why would you want to win the heart back of someone who said they're board with you?

I'd walk away and never look back if a girl said that to me.

• find the reason behind him saying you that he is bored of you...
    maybe you find the way

What Girls Said 10

• no need for winning his heart... he isn't in love clearly as he don't care.. he is just seeking self pleasure... please if u don't want to suffer badly just stay away from him

• Just let him be. Enjoy your life and date other people if you get the opportunity to do so.

• That is really difficult for you to move on knowing that you see each other everyday. Whoooo... I guess what you need to do now is just ignore him and let him see that you can make it even with him. If he really loves you he will make a way for you to come back to him. Just give him sometime to realize and miss you and the things you do for him.

• he doesn't seem worth your time. Is your name actually Anaya?

• My name is meidy

• sorry I got excited because my actual name is Anaya and I only have heard of 4 other people in the world with the name Anaya.

• Move on. If he said he was bored with you, it won't lead anywhere. : He's not worth your time and your affection.
    He'll think about you though, sooner or later. What he has lost once you'll be over him.

• Oh my sweetly. He's just a douche and a gold digger as it seems. He's probably too broke to even buy you a lollipop, you'll be fine sweet heart just move on from his negativity he doesn't show real feelings. 💙

• Aww hun I'm sorry for how hurt you are ❤ Heartbreak is painful. He doesn't deserve a sweet girl like you. You went out of your way for him, but he didn't appreciate it. You shouldn't have to fight for anyone's affection and attention. If it's not given freely and willingly... then it's not worth having.

No matter what you do or say it seems it'll never be enough. You could give him the moon and stars, but he'll never appreciate it.. Try to let him go and move on. You're wasting all of your love and kindness on the wrong guy. ❤

• Move on. You don't get bored of someone you love even if they are the most boring person in the world. They are interesting in their lovers eyes. The fact he told you that proves he is a douche bag who probably said he was bored because he wanted to sleep around. Don't waste you time on some loser.

• Please read carefully what you wrote.
    You cannot make someone like you and he sounds like a great jerk. To top it off, the more you try, the more pathetic and boring you will look to him.
    You realize you're not responsible for his entertainment, right.

• the best way to get over a guy is to get under another one. not literally but the best thing is to get over him because u don't want to keep worrying about him being bored and that's kind of mean of him to say.