Guys, How do I get my ex interested in me again?

I was needy an clinging when we where dating. We always had a wonderful time. I am madly in love with him. He is 23 an I am 41. He likes older woman. He said I scared him an he lost interest all I wanted was to be with him.

2
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• It's never going to work. Sorry, but it's true. He's 23 so he's not looking for anything serious, you on the other hand... He really just wanted to be with you because of the sex. A lot of guys would love to be sleeping with an older woman, but I've never heard of one wanting to be in a relationship with one. Sorry, but it's just not going to work out. If you end up chasing him all that's going to do is confirm his fears about you being too clingy and full on. I suggest you look elsewhere and find someone closer to your age range who wants the same things you do.

• Older woman that is clingy? yea, that relationship ain't happening again darling.