Ex blocked me from social media?

We left everything on good terms yet she blocked me lol it's been a year and yet she blocks me?

We ended things on a quiet note.

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• I always block my exs just cause whether I like it or not I just can't move on if I have the possibility to go on her profile or seeing her posts every now and then. But hey that's me.

What Girls Said 4

• I blocked my ex not because I had any ill will on him. I blocked him for myself because I figured I dont have to deal with the slightest possibility of being hurt if in case he moves on first or if the situation is reversed and I won't want to hurt him. But if I blocked someone off it means Im officially done with them. It means I can live without knowing what they are up to which is healthy. I block off anyone if it means giving me a peace of mind.

• Maybe she has met someone and blocked you so you can't see it and so the guy don't gotta be suspicious

• Maybe she just doesn't want anything to do with you anymore.

• Maybe your ex just needed space to move on. It can be hard to get closure/move on after a break up if you are seeing pictures of your ex all over social media.