I feel bad for my ex what should I do?

My ex girlfriend who left me to be with her ex before me broke up up with him after just 10 days. I saw her tweet and knew she is hurting so much. I'm trying to move on but I now I just feel so bad for her. Should I approach her?

21

What Girls Said 2

• If your ex left you, then it's on her to come back to you. She basically said you're not good enough to your face by leaving you for someone else. Don't be that person who crawls back to someone who showed zero respect for you.

• Nah I wouldn't if I were you. She left you for someone else, you shouldn't feel bad.

• Yeah I guess you're right but should I forgive her if she comes begging for me?

• I guess you're right, she doesn't deserve me after what she did.

• Exactly. You can do better than her anyway.

What Guys Said 1

• If I were in your situation here what I would do (this is just my humble opinion):

• If she's hit I would try and get some make-up/break-up grudge sex.

• Yeah I guess I should wait and see what happens. I'm okay to be with her but she's gotta give her everything though.

• I'm not necessarily saying that you should get back together... but you should flirt and get naughty with her...(I'm guessing you two are sexually active) lick or do her better than you ever have before... and then see how she acting