How do you handle a breakup?

Breaking up can be one of the toughest thing that some of us have gone through or are going through... some of us were dumped out of the blue without even expecting it.. toughest thing could be that during that time was so deeply in love or probably still are... it can be so hard that some of us badly still want to be with that ex but that ex suggest to move on... but some of us can handle it's not that easy to move on when so much love is still there
how do u handle this pain or how did some of u handle it

134

Most Helpful Guy

• Just keep moving. While it wasn't a dump there is a girl I talked too who seemed so interested, we click great and our witty humor is amazing. She's very attractive looking and sweet and we were going out for dinner and a movie... and she's with someone, she let me know as to not lead me on... it hurts bad. Worst than most because I've never even been on a real date with a girl or had a girlfriend yet and I thought this was finally it, we still got along great even after I told her my interest and stuff which makes it even harder because of How well we get along... I hope I find another like her who's available and returns the interest.,,, I got high standards and she met all of them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop all communication with the ex is #1.
    It's in your best interest and by blocking them on fb and insta etc will help you in the long run, it will just be painful if you can see what they're up to all the time. You need to take time to heal, that first week, cry it out, get upset and mourn the relationship, give yourself that time to be sad but then the second week you pick yourself up out of that mind state and heal yourself, go out with friends or family, do something creative, make extra effort at work, pamper yourself, whatever it takes to make you feel happy. Keep that up and the pain will begin to fade over time.

What Guys Said 3

• I handled the pain by taking my off of it with the help of video games and TV.

• I wish we could all do the same...

• Me too, lol, I won't be able do that stuff that much anymore in the coming years.

• Like any other difficulties in life, you suck it up and move on. when you get knock down you get the fuck back up.

Cold shower to stimulate mind and body, ton of sports, hardcore music to spike you up and avoid nostalgic song or sad song.

What Girls Said 12

• What helped me get over my first break up was just focusing on myself. I tried to keep myself busy as much as I could. Hung out with friends, went to the mall, went to the gym, etc. Anything to help me get my mind off of the break up. It's okay to grieve as well we all have too some point in time. But don't lose yourself over a break up isn't the end of the world which is what I had to remind myself when I went over my first break up. Just keeping myself busy and acting like he didn't exist really helped me move on. Deleted him from social media and blocked his number as well which helped me much more. It isn't an easy process it takes time. You feel broken for a couple of days but time will heal all wounds.

• Heartbreak is painful. Most people go through heartache at some stage in their lives.

I just cut all means of contact, and remove all traces of the person from my life. I keep active. I workout more , because after a good workout I feel in a better frame of mind. Gradually my feelings fade, so the pain eases.

• It's like grieving a loss over someone but they're still alive.. Basically what you liked about them is no longer there and you need to realize that one day you'll actually find someone who will teach you what the meaning of true love is but until then just focus on your goals and enjoy life.

• Keeping my mind off it, deleting them off social media and my phone. Hanging out with friends and seeing my family a lot. Also getting drunk

• I move on,
    first I give myself a time to be sad and all, maybe 1 week and than i distract myself with other things, things that make me happy and like i said, i move on and live my live , also i do go out more often and try to distract me with other guys and yeah live my life

• I know it's hard but the best way to move on is to ask for some closure from your ex so you can move on. Confront him as to why he broke up with you. And I'm telling you this from personal experience that when I got closure that's when I could totally let go of the relationship and move on from that break up.

• Oh and also after doing that just keep yourself so busy that you don't even have time to think about your ex. Hang out with friends. Start a new hobby like dance or singing or something that you like. :)

• My last few relationships I ended them so I think they weren't as hard as actually getting dumped, which sucks even more. But I think the biggest things that have helped me is to delete them off all social media, stay busy with friends and family and listen to lots of good breakup songs (seriously, it helps)

• only time will help

• It's always hard to be dumped/or dump someone...
    But you just got to move on. At first it's hard, cause you always think about them, but as time is passing you just exept it.
    Just focus on other things that will make it esier to forget.

• Focus on treating myself kindly because of the fragile state I'm in. This involves eating better, exercising more, spending more time with friends, and keeping myself busy and distracted

• Having a good support system. Your best girlfriends (or guys) should rally around you, let you cry and vent, let you binge eat ice cream and be there for you. There's no easy solution, but support of people who love you in critical.

• I hang out with my friends.