Relationship break advice?

Hey guys so me and my boyfriend have been through a lot for the past months and now it's to the point where he's saying that I'm pushing him away and honestly I'm pushed away I been this way for a few months yet I still tried to work things out he makes me feel like I don't matter or that I am his girl when we argue so I told him let's take a break but what rules should I set for this break? What limitations? What can we do or can't we do? How to avoid talking to each other's during those days and for how long should we take a break?

11

What Guys Said 1

• "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

What Girls Said 1

• It's tough honestly u can set rules but who ever follows right ahaha my boyfriend was acting distant and cold and said he needed space/time more like a break so I left him alone and recently I found messages with him and his friend talking about how he had sex with some other girl and how she was way out of this league etc I was torn I called him crying saying that I didn't think that this whole giving space and time would lead to this he told me he loved me and bc he loved me so much he needed to let me go and set me free...
    honestly break or space can lead to a complete break up