How could I manage my girlfriend when she's angry?

What girls like when they are angry or not in the mood. What helps them to recover from angry upon someone?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• it's not your job to "manage" your girlfriend unless you're the cause of her getting angry lol. just support her as much as you can.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask her why she's angry... talk it out with her (resist the urge to offer solutions, just let her vent). If she doesn't want to, ask what you can do for her right now. Unless she explicitly tells you (or indicates as much) to leave, just stay there and try to behave normally. Make it clear you're there for her.

What Girls Said 1

• Okay for me personally I like when a guy is assertive and take charge when Im upset. Reassuring that he is there for me, and consoles me without me asking to be held.

What Guys Said 2

• With a lasso or harpoon.

• Rather than trying to manage her anger, diffuse the situation by being understanding and through compromise. Relationships work when both partners are able to compromise

• Ready to compromise but she wouldn't just open up for hours. Saying nothings wrong.

• Take her aside and discuss this behavior. Its never a good thing to bottle up your feelings for hours at a time.