Would you re-marry?

I would love to get married again but the dating scene is so crappy, I feel like I may never get married again at this rate. Does anyone else feel this way? How are you handling/ overcoming it?

16

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't ever been married but if you want to get married again then I think it's worth it to go through the whole dating process to get what you want.

What Guys Said 5

• First off... what is your thing with marriage?
    i know the dating scene is crappy but you are focused on that shitty concept even if the last was still crappy... what are you? a blind optimist?

• Marriage isn't for everyone but its for me. Doesn't make me a "blind optimist"

• Thank you. My religious beliefs play a big role in me preferring to be married. Aside from my religious beliefs, the stuff I like to do in bed, I'm not trying to do with everybody. I read an article about how a mans sperm becomes part of a womans DNA. I'm not trying to share DNA with multiple men. That's gross. Lol

www.medicaldaily.com/dna-sperm-ex-partners-lingers-female-flies-and-influences-genetics-her-offspring-305934

• Im gonna read the Hell out of that article... I've gotta see this... see if its viable... but still... doesn't mean that marriage is the way to go. You are older, most likely think old school.. but marriage isn't what it used to be.
      I find it amazing that the morons (*cough*) girls these days still want the concept of the old school marriage, without willing to put in the "work"...
      they should do their research on how the old school marriage was... how regardless... they just "served" their man... and he provided... and it was a working thing.
      Now... these girls just want it all... no "give" though.

So be careful when you say you wanna marry again... i know the legal system on divorce is female-centric... but i wouldn't be in a rush.
      Just get a guy that will treat you right... screw the label/formality.

• I concur. Unless it is a younger woman who wants to start a family with me, I am not remarrying. I enjoy the company of women my age, but they have kids and homes of their own, and that's actually best that it stays that way and we just visit each other from time to time.

• I've been a widower for ten years. I'm in no hurry. I have plenty to choose from as far as the dating scene is concerned.

• It's not that the dating scene is crappy it's because you are 38 (if that is your right age)
    A man 38 will easily go and also get a women 30 to marry... even 28

• Guys have no problem with my age. And I see people my age getting married all the time.

• That's probably very true. Half the battle is meeting the right people
      You should try to focus your attention on mature men, most likely men that are also divorced... which would significantly increase your chances since they do understand the situation

• That's great advice! Thank you:)

• Im 34 and have never been married to begin with lol.. nor do i have any kids that I know of... I have always been picky and now that im older Im really picky... might not ever happen who knows...

• I feel like i few years from now... im gonna be uttering those same words...

• @Tdieseler To damn risky if u ask me LOL

• I totally agree... i think thats what makes it fun. With boys... its just meh. They could follow you like duckings and everything will be alright, but with girls... you gotta teach em to sniff out the assholes... its a challenge...
      doesn't help that my genetics produce girls first :( but im looking forward to it... im gonna download all my fucked up actions into that little girl's pristine hard drive that she's not even gonna wanna go to prom lol...

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!