Do you believe in, value, and/or feel that you are capable of unconditional love? Do you feel that others are too? Why or why not?

love, unconditional love, emotions, feelings, potential

13

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally not. I actually value conditional love instead.

I prefer to see love as something earned, especially in a romantic context, than merely handed away freely.

It motivates me to inspire love and to make an effort instead of simply expecting it to be given away unconditionally towards me.

• Likewise from a reciprocating context, I wouldn't want a girl to become too settled in the idea that my love for her is unconditional (whether or not this is true). Such a mindset would tend to breed an attitude that takes love for granted.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Every thing capable of awareness, holds unlimited potential. As I am the wind, as I am the sky, as I am the earth.. so is everthing else. Through our thoughts, we make our world, and through our mind, we unlock the key to the truth.