Guys, Why would he check up on me, and then not reply?

I've had a thing with this guy for a little over a month and lately we've been getting into a few fights and we also haven't seen each other in weeks so we kinda just started drifting apart and we don't text as often as we used to either. A few days ago, he was acting salty cuz he thought I started talking to someone else but I told him I wasn't. He was being an asshole about it. I ended up telling him that I was gonna leave for California on this day, and We had a short convo about something else then he stopped replying. Today, I drove to Vegas (cuz it's on my way to California) and he texted me out of no where saying "hey just wanted to check up on you how's California?" I didn't respond right away but when I did I said "oh I stopped at Vegas for the night but it's great" and the second i sent the message he read it, but didn't reply. Whyyyyy lol also, he never usually looks at my story on Snapchat but he's been looking at every single one lately

1
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Thats like code for: Are you still single

• That makes sense. Today I posted a pic to my Snapchat story of me in a dress and he replied with "damn girl" lol maybe he thinks I lost interest?