Please help what should I do?

Hello i am 23 years old and my girlfriend is 27. We are together for 3 and half years. İn the beginning i was careless and cold while then she was an angel. Then i told myself there is no reasom for it and end of the first year i totally did set myself free. Then she changed. She started to fight and each time she kicked me and she did this until now like 100 times. Each time she fought she blocked md she avoided me and even i tried to talk hanged up on my face hundreds of times. And even i wasn't mistaken i always apologized and begged her to fix things back. But the words she said on fights was extremely destructive and heartbreaking. And each fight she promised me to never do these things again but she always did. But the last time her fight took 2 months and i literally got mentally insane.8 days ago talked with her on phone and yelled so bad and said never reach me again but i didn't mean it. Even i hate blocking eachother thing i had to recover my mental health and i chose to wait.4 days later she unblocked me but i didn't let her reach because my damage was trusted. She blocked me again 4 days ago and i finally unblocked her yesterday and i sent her messages on phone. İ igot so mad i called her as whore and retaeded but i didn't mean them i was mad because how the fuck she can even be in the position who always dominates i simply did nothing bad and always carried this relationship i was angry on my messages because how shameless this is i mean i am human and i can't handle it anymore i lost my control on rage i am having new personality disorders because of the stress she made. But i explained her thousands of times in past to not do these i begged many times. İ want to make things fixed but i am really exhausted

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like a very unhealthy relationship. Maybe things have changed with her. Just when you realised that you shouldn't be treating her this way, she has realised that she shouldn't deserve this kind of treatment from a romantic partner. She may feel like she needs to get even or make you deal with things that she had to go through because of you.

You could have a break from each other. A couple of weeks. Come back together and see if you two want to be back together or not. Otherwise, if the relationship is hanging on a thread, you should end the relationship.

• i already did today she repeated same words and made excuses nobody must be way relax with no piece of fear i can't handle it anymore i broke it up

• you can't even imagine her words and ironicly she said oh i am mature you are not and it was just excuse she is less immature than me i mean what tje fuck is even blocking thing and to just make me cry as a man she was telling me oh i fuck people then she was saying oh i was joking

• Yeah no. I'm glad you just ended the whole thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• You talk so horribly to girls and me on this site I can see why your girlfriend dumped your rude ass you'll be single for long while buddy

• after that i actually dumped her and right now i am talking with 6 girls at the same time so chill

• you are just some jealous loser midget you will never have some life i have you loser

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• break it off dude she just wants to have drama.

• do you think am i right on these events

• but in this 8 days she unblocked me 4 days ago and waited 1,5 days but i didn't let her reach me i am broken in heart i am human so she blocked me again but isn't it natural to be broken

• it's natural to pice back together. brush yourself off and work on you. don't worry that girl is out there. this girl was just a reminder to you for what went wrong. just don't repeat history

• Ne oldu bukadar kardes? :D Mesaj at istersen.