If he loved you and changes his mind, but he still likes you?

Recently my boyfriend has been quiet about the " i love yous" we have been going out for over a year, and the last time he said it was during Christmas break. Recently he as been saying its just a word and he really doesn't care. but I told him like I get it, but I do. Then he said " I dont love you, there" and Im like okay then what the heck am i to you then? and he said " i like you" well now we are both silent, we haven't spoken and i fell asleep last night with him sending 3 messages and called me twice. He has sent me one message but that is it. I told him we should talk about this, but he is refusing to. I have no idea what to do now? I'd like to give him an ultimatum, but at the moment i dont have any. Any Ideas, or just plain advice on how to handle this? also do guys just change their minds on how they feel towrads someone so quick?

21

What Guys Said 1

• Break up. It seems like he doesn't have feelings for you

What Girls Said 2

• Looks like he's lost the spark with you maybe talk to him about it

• Maybe...