Any girl who can help me with this?

What does it mean when a girl says "I need you but I dont want to be with you"?
I've been friends with my ex since a while, but whenever she gets emotional or something, she says this. And because of this it is getting really difficult for me to move on. So any girl can explain me what the hell does thag mean? Should I hold on to he or should I end everything and move on?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on.
    "I need you but... = Your provide an emotional raft for her to float on whenever she needs someone to talk to or do things with. Therefore, she has someone to turn to who she knows gives a damn about her and helps to make her feel better/secure.

... I dont want to be with you" = She's over you for relationship purposes and wants to be with someone else.

What Girls Said 10

• She's using you to fill an emotional void but doesn't want all of you. You need to explain to her than it's not healthy and that its preventing you from moving on.

And then get the hell out of her life.

• she doesn't wanna be in a relationship with you she only wants you as a shoulder to cry onto

• She wants you but doesn't think you're right for her. Or she just needs you as a friend.

• You need to end everything and MOVE ON! She is using you. Find somebody else! She missed what you two had and what you two had is in the past! Remember it, and let her go.

• She only wants you when she needs you nothing more. End it and move on you deserve better then this

• That she's using you. Leave her alone and find someone better.

• She's using you. You are only good enough when she needs something

• I've heard I want you but I don't need you, which I think can be a good thing today. The opposite however sounds really mean! She's saying she doesn't want you, but she's going to use you when it's convienient for her.

• she still feeling attached to you but doesn't want to have a relationship with you. She need you as a friend which behave the same way when you guys in relationship. just my opinion. May not be good for you but you guys should talk.

• She still has feelings for you but thinks you are bad for her.

• I never did anything wrong with her. Never took advantage of her, was always loyal, was always supportive even when she was wrong.

• I meant more like she thinks she shouldn't be friends with you anymore, but can't stay away either.