How long does it take you to get over an ex?

When you've been together more than 3 years and thought they were the one, or your soul mate or any other term you had for them...

Most Helpful Guy

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

Most Helpful Girl

• A few months

What Guys Said 1

• Took me a year. I had to rethink what I was missing. Then I came terms with it. And moved on. If saw her or life has where we meet again. Id definitely be her associate but we will never get pass that.

What Girls Said 0