How do I forget this girl? it's been 5 years?

We were about to become together but things din't workout. Her friends hate me, my friends hate her etc. I've had a few girlfriend before this but i dont know y i can't forget about her. It's been 5 years and i still think about her, each time i talk to a girl, i would eventually lose interest, cause i'm thinking about her. i don't think this is healthy and i need to stop but i can't. how do i?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Meet new people. Go out. Have new experiences. Get out of your comfort zone. Eventually you'll find someone you are going to love.

Most Helpful Guy

• stop being such a feminist and wake up to women's nature that's been hidden from us for over 100 years

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• If she meant that much for you I don't think it's possible to forget, but it's possible to move on, you are able to hold the happiness she gave you and put forth it to another women

• Do the best you can to forget, get rid of anything that reminds you of her or just change it up a little. Keep yourself busy with projects and be around people who won't ask you about her.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!